Thorough inspections and routine roof maintenance are key to keeping your roof healthy, preserving efficiency, and ensuring your roof lasts through its expected lifetime and possibly beyond. Luckily, Ready Roofing provides both.
As one of the leading roofing companies in Raleigh, NC, we’ve been servicing business owners and property managers throughout the entire Triangle area for many years. You can count on our 4+ decades of experience to safeguard your roof against anything Mother Nature (or anything else, for that matter) can throw at it. Call us today at (919) 807-1361 to learn more about our premium roof maintenance programs.
Why Roof Maintenance Matters
The saying, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” is especially true when it comes to your business’s roof. The idea with roof maintenance is to detect and solve small problems before they become big, costly headaches.
Here are just a few facts that prove why regular roof maintenance by the professionals at Ready Roofing is a good idea:
- Studies show roofs with regular maintenance agreements save money and last longer.
- Roof maintenance programs are tax deductible.
- Roof maintenance programs typically cost about 1-3% per year of the estimated total replacement costs.
- A roof maintenance program can save up to 50% over the life of a 30-year roof compared to replacing it every 15-20 years.
- Reactive repairs to damaged commercial roofs cost building owners an average of 25 cents per square foot annually, compared to proactive maintenance, which costs less than 14 cents per square foot annually.
- A roof that is not inspected and maintained regularly has an estimated lifespan of 13 years.
- Proactive roof inspection and maintenance programs extend the lifespan of a roof to an average of 21 years.
Ready Roofing’s Maintenance Programs
Ready Roofing’s roof management programs are fully customizable and can give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are staying ahead of any potential problems. With a residential or commercial roof maintenance agreement from Ready Roofing, you don’t have to worry about remembering to schedule an inspection every 6 months, in line with industry standards – it’s all automated, and we are on top of it!
We schedule the inspections and services of your choosing ahead of time, letting you know when we’ll be there. A baseline maintenance check includes the following:
- Complete visual inspection from all angles, including inside and outside the roof, to check for structural deficiencies, standing water, deteriorating materials, or other issues known to degrade roofing systems.
- Repair of warrantied roof damages.
- Clean roof and drain system of accumulated debris.
- Detailed report of all findings and list of recommended solutions, designed to fit a range of budgets.
- Completion of any additional, agreed-upon work.
- A guarantee on all repairs completed.
Having a preventative roof maintenance plan in place to protect your roofing investment is just as important as the contractor you choose to work with. Ready Roofing is a qualified, reliable commercial and residential full-service roofer with the experience and resources necessary to keep your roof in top-notch shape. Call us today at (919) 807-1361 to get started!