Homeowners in the Raleigh, North Carolina and Triangle areas are quickly discovering the economic, environmental, and aesthetic benefits of metal roofs. As North Carolina’s premier installer of residential metal roofs, Ready Roofing is at your service.
If you are considering a metal roof replacement, Ready Roofing has been serving residents throughout North Carolina for years, offering quality work, value-based pricing, premium materials, and unbeatable customer service. Ready on below to learn more about our process, or call (919) 807-1361 to receive a complimentary, no-obligation consultation.
Determining If Your Metal Roof Needs Replacing
There are a few signs to look for that may indicate your existing roof (metal or otherwise) may be ripe for replacement. If you notice or suspect any of the following, contact Ready Roofing right away for a free, on-site inspection with one of our qualified technicians:
- Roof leaks – May be small, intermittent, or simple dripping. May be indicated by wet insulation or bubbling on interior surfaces (roofs, walls).
- Mold – Indicates constant wetness or a leak.
- Dips or low spots – If your roof is sagging or has valleys and low spots, your roof’s structural integrity is compromised.
- Rust spots – If your metal roof is covered in rust, it may be time to replace.
Advantages of Metal Roofing
Whether you’re upgrading an older metal roof, or replacing an existing, non-metal roofing system with a new metal roof, there are a multitude of benefits you can expect:
- Proven durability
- Natural fire resistance
- Fast and easy to install, cutting down on labor costs
- Life expectancy of 50+ years
- Low maintenance requirements (annual cleaning and maintenance)
- Available in many different colors and styles (standing seam, shingles, shakes, tiles, etc.)
- Extremely resistant to wind, hail, etc.
- Come with strong, optional warranties
- Lowers cooling costs
- Ability to be installed directly over certain existing roof systems
- Relatively lightweight (typically 50 to 150 pounds per 100 sq feet)
- Eco-friendly (made from recycled materials and able to be recycled)
Choosing Ready Roofing To Replace Your Metal Roof
If your home needs a new metal roof, you want to make sure your roofing contractor has experience with this type of roof system. Ready Roofing has more than 40 years of combined experience installing a wide range of residential roofing systems, and we will are happy to provide you with references so you can see our past metal roof installations.
Ready Roofing also provides free estimates for all roofing work, including metal roof replacement. Costs are dependent on many factors, including size and style of the roof, but one thing you can be sure of is receiving the best value and quality anywhere with Ready Roofing. Call us today at (919) 807-1361 to get started!