If you have a new building and need to select a roof systems or if you need to replace an existing building’s current roof with a new, upgraded system, look no further than a single-ply roof, installed by the experts at Ready Roofing. Single-ply roofs are versatile yet dependable, strong yet flexible, and high-quality yet affordable. They are one of the most popular and long-lasting commercial roofing systems available today, and Ready Roofing is North Carolina’s single-ply roofing specialist.
Call us today at (919) 807-1361 to learn more or speak to one of our friendly, knowledgeable technicians about the benefits this roofing system could offer you.
3 Single-Ply Roof Systems To Choose From
Whether you need Ready Roof to install a single-ply roof on a new building or replace an old roof with a new single-ply membrane, our team can handle it. Ready Roofing is experienced in the installation of each of the 3 main single-ply roofing systems:
TPO (thermoplastic polyolefin)
TPO has been in use for more than 2 decades. In fact, more than 50% of single-ply roofs today are TPO. Benefits include:
- Longevity – TPO roofs commonly last for up to 30 years with proper maintenance.
- Durability – TPO membranes offer excellent long-term resistance to heat and UV light.
- Efficiency – High reflectivity produces lower utility costs.
- Strength – Heat-welded seams offer superior strength (3-4 times as strong as rubber roofing) and resist uplift and tearing.
- Versatility – Can be fully adhered, mechanically fastened, or ballasted and comes in black, gray, and white.
EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer)
EPDM is a synthetic rubber system that has been in use for more than 50 years. Advantages include:
- Easy to install and repair. A readily available material.
- One of the most affordable roofing systems on the market.
- Track record of performance for 50+ years when properly maintained.
- Lightweight yet durable.
- Resistant to temperature extremes and highly resistant to cracking.
PVC (polyvinyl chloride)
PVC is a vinyl-based single-ply system that is heat welded along the seams to create a watertight, permanent bond that is incredibly strong but flexible. Benefits include:
- Durability – PVC doesn’t require tapes or adhesives to seal its seams like other single-plies do.
- Strength – PVC is rated to withstand extreme weather, including up to category 3 hurricane-force winds.
- Resilient – PVC is naturally fire resistant and incredibly resistant to harsh chemicals, including grease.
- Reflective – PVC bounces back the sun, slowing membrane deterioration and dropping utility bills.
Working With Ready Roofing
Ready Roofing has built a capable and qualified team of contractors with the experience and education necessary to provide topnotch single-ply roof replacement services to those in the Triangle area. Our entire team is committed to your service needs. When you hire us, you are hiring a team of friendly, professional, highly skilled contractors. We stand apart with:
- Personalized financing options
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Premium workmanship
- Steadfast reliability
- Efficient services
- Fair market pricing
For all of your single-ply roof replacement needs or other commercial roofing requests, give Ready Roofing a call at (919) 807-1361 or email us, and we will be happy to assist you!